Bug - Hearthlings picking up and dropping items

When a lot of my hearthlings are picking up and dropping items. I get this error pop up on my screen. It seems to pop up more when the blacksmith is trying to make something. The carpenter, farmer, and the rest of them don’t seem to have this kind of problem, its just the blacksmith. I’ve tried to change the position of the anvil, but still it doesn’t seem to help.

release-453 (x64)
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:60: bad unit transition “start_thinking” from “finished” in action fill the backpack with ground items
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.luac:32: in function <radiant/modules/common.luac:32>
[C]: in function 'error’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:60: in function '_unknown_transition’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_unit_v2.luac:85: in function '_start_thinking’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:217: in function '_do_slow_thinking’
stonehearth/components/ai/execution_frame.luac:275: in function '_fn’
radiant/controllers/timer_controller.luac:32: in function 'fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:9: in function 'set_now’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.luac:20: in function 'increment_now’
radiant/modules/timer.luac:6: in function 'self’
radiant/modules/events.luac:80: in function <radiant/modules/events.luac:78>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.luac:78: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.luac:97: in function '_update’
radiant/server.luac:19: in function <radiant/server.luac:17>

Welcome to the forum, @dyanta567 :smile:

Were your hearthlings picking items and dropping them immediately?

Yeah, even when there is plenty of storage in the crates that I have in the game. There have been some incidents where they would walk outside of town just to drop the stuff in their backpack; just to pick it up again.