I was building a building, and I forgot that I didn’t put a roof on it, so I decided to pause the building and added the roof. The hearthlings stated to build the roof and skipped building the walls.
Steps to reproduce:
- Build house, but leave roof off.
- Finish and initiate building.
- After they have built some of the structure, pause the building
- Edit building while it is paused
- Add the roof
- Finish up the building
- Laugh while the roof is built without any physical support (no offence meant as I love your product)
I expected the hearthlings to continue to build the structure as originally planned and then go to work on the roof
The Hearthlings ignore all previous orders and start building the roof without any structural support
It also produced a wired bug where the hearthlings make a lot more ladders than necessary
Attached are two photos of what this bug produces, one of them is the ladders, while the other one is a picture of the roof being built without any walls to support them
Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 15 and no mods
GPU: Intel HD 530
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M [Clevo]
Memory: 8 GB DDR4
Storage: Samsung SM 951 M.2 128 GB
Hitachi Z7Kt500 Travelstar 500 GB
Motherboard: Eurocom Monster 4
Network: Killer Wireless-AC 1525
OS: Win 10 64-bit