When creating a stone-walled building, the workers sometimes can’t complete the building because the roof is built and in the way before the walls are finished
When making a stone-walled building, the workers sometimes finish one wall and then start working on the roof before the walls are complete. The workers already have wood in their hands from building scaffolding, so they go to the next task that involves wood, being the roof, even if the walls are incomplete.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a larger building with stone walls and a slanted roof
- make sure there is both stone and wood in a nearby inventory
- Have the workers start building
- Watch to see if the workers start building part of the roof after only a single wall has been completed
- The workers will be unable to complete any other walls because there is a roof in the way of where they need to stand.
The walls being completed before the roof is started.
A single wall is often completed first, allowing the workers to start building the roof and obstructing the completion of the other walls.
Work around tried:
Buildings with flat roofs
Removing the unfinished structure (causing other bugs) and building out of only wood is a viable workaround
Make sure the walls are completed before allowing the workers to start on the roof.