When building a two story building, the hearthlings will start with the roof instead of the walls and stop working after building the first floor. The walls for the second floor are never put down and some of the furniture isn’t either.
Steps to reproduce:
- Design a structure similar to the one attached.
- Build it.
- Wait for the hearthlings to stop working and ignore the unfinished building
- The building is built completely.
- The roof is the last part of the building that is built.
- The bulding is missing walls and furniture.
- The roof is built first after the foundations.
This happens everytime I build this building and the hearthlings always stop working during the same building step.
Attached is the JSON of the building that’s causing the issue so you can reproduce it easily.
main hall.zip (51.3 KB)
Version Number and Mods in use:
- Version 0.23.0 (release 771) x64
- No mod used
- Ryzen 7 1800X
- Nvidia GTX 970
- 16GB DDR4