looking far into the game, the only way to increase and decrease gold coin capacity is by trade.
since we have church of plenty as a figure religion in game, why not put in some sort of donation.
where it’ll increase all the hearthling’s faith and other buffs.
also i find the gold amount with 1000.92813 something like that really annoying lol.
Have the same problem with this and recently I have hit 1 200 000 (!?) Net Worth. This is ridiculous.
Is that a decimal point? Sounds like a bug. Could you upload your savefile so that we can take a look at it?
Wow! You even reached the inventory limit. Could you upload your savefile too? It’ll be super useful for debugging. Instructions:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
- (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
the decimal is viewable when doing shopping. if i remember correctly, it happens after finishing the economy quest and getting the 15% tax or whatever.
alpharw save file.rar (5.4 MB)
thank you very much too. this is a game i enjoy very much. hope your progress goes all smoothly.
Np m8 but not today because I’am stuffed; but tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
The inventory limit is the bane of my existence.