Blacksmith Unfinished Workbench Rework (grab it and run!)

Glad you are having fun, these look like an absolute blast to play with!

1 Like

I love the animations an graphics for all of your reworked careers, and I was wondering if there are any building templates for them? I can’t build to save my life.

Just need to animate the bellows now :3

9 Likes

Looking fantastic! Glad to see the community is still at it.

1 Like

Alright, I’m done!
Now just meta/game stuff to fix… Animations to work… and soon that bunch will be up on ACE :merry:

Thank you for all those amazing drawings and the inspiration, Allie & Mally! :heart:

They’re not exactly the same, I could still improve some, but just wanted to do this as a final contribution to this thread :merry:

18 Likes

You’re an effing legend, mate.

5 Likes

…jezus, wow dani. ffs WOW.

2 Likes

Aww you two :merry:
Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Will this be a template? it has to be a template. I will make it into a template. We have to make it happen.

ACE will have it’s own template pack when the time is there, I will get back on that subject. For now, just a lot of work to do still.

1 Like

so, am i blind, or there is; currently, no high grade fuel to smelt gold?

Thanks for the response, i meant player-craft resource*. ^.^; yeah i figured out the coal vein thing two hours after that last post. had some 60+ gold ore burning a hole in my stockpile. ended up crafting all i needed from the bars enemies dropped before that.

1 Like

ACE certainly make is “harder” to smelt gold, but I personally feel it’s something that gives the game more longevity then making it feel like a gate to get passed.