Hey there @Pokeus, welcome to the Discourse !
I seem to recall that there was a reason why windows weren’t stackable - perhaps @yshan can fill us in.
Windows shouldn’t be placeable on slab structures - I just tried it and failed.
Can you upload a template where you were able to accomplish this?
In order to upload a building template:
- Save your build as a template in game.
- Open your game directory.
Default location for a Steam install is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth
Default location for a Humble install is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Stonehearth\
- Navigate to the building templates stored in
- Locate the
.json file for your template. For example, if you wanted to upload the “Clay Dining Room” template, find
clay dining room.json.
- If you created this template in a recent version, you will also have a
.png, for bug fixing purposes this is not important and does not need to be included in the
- Compress the
.json file to a
- Right-click the file you wish to zip.
- Left click
- Left click
Compressed (zipped) folder
- Hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Upload the file to this thread in the Discourse by clicking the upload button in the editor and navigating to the file, or drag the file into the editor with your mouse.