Anyone found a large abandoned city yet?

Really wanting to find a location with lots of ruins too build over(Kinda wish the geomancer could summon them)

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found these on my current game:

6 Likes

lol i have exactly the same xD

2 Likes

I love that they are mineable, could do some fun stuff.

2 Likes

I got that statue plus these 3 on the same map.

screenshot%202018_07_22__19_21_17

I’m guessing the last one is a ruined farm since it still had a few old bales of hay I could carry back with me.

9 Likes

you lucky b%#rd hahaha xDDDDD (no offence xD)

2 Likes

I also have a small abandoned farm for my Ascendancy town!

8 Likes

Ohhh just found…

I was kinda scared to have a hearthling walk between them I was certain he was gonna get burnt to a crisp. Luckily he was confident and passed the test.

14 Likes

Those building/farm ruins showed up in Xarcasen. I got what looked like a fire pit, too. … And a couple benches, to top it off.

I’ll have to see tomorrow if the seed’s any use.w

3 Likes

You should try checking under the ground on some of those ruins, who knows what may or may not be down there… :wink:

3 Likes

My luckiest so far was a double ruined farm, especially fun because my nordlings can make beer :), free beer!

3 Likes

Funny enough me and my friends were playing multiplayer, I was super confused cause i thought my guys had bugged out when i placed my banner on the ruins. Found my guys chilling in the basement lol

4 Likes

@Logo The two sphinxes look like the scene in the The Neverending Story where Atreyu passes by two giant sphinxes YouTube

2 Likes

Exactly what I thought, which is why I was scared my hearthling was toast lol.

2 Likes

also, someone ANYONE add some for of chance for that big golem to come alive and start waltzing about :’) please, make it rare as BEEP like the rainbow weather :stuck_out_tongue: and just hide it in one of your mods without telling people, lol. just as a neutral critter because you are too small for it to care about.

3 Likes

And when the Titan spawns it just calmly walks over and punches it in the face. :slight_smile: Or gives it a great big bear hug and falls off the side of the map taking the Titan with it.

3 Likes

Their eye guns are only for healing nowadays ; D

2 Likes

That shouldn’t happen anymore : /. I’ll take a look, but please let me know if it happens again : D.

1 Like

Be Confident!

2 Likes