Announced Features on Youtube?

Hello fellow Stoneheartians,

Just like all of you, I’m really looking forward to December, and I can’t wait to get my hands on the game. However, I have to wait, and in the meantime I’m trying to get as much information about the gameplay and modding as possible. But I found out that it is quite hard to find all the information, because it is pretty scattered. And I know some topics on this forum list a lot of game features, but while they are very useful, they aren’t explanations, but lists of features (not that that’s bad!). On top of that, I think that a video is superior to a text when you want to explain things, because it can give better visual context :slight_smile:

I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way, or that it’s just me. I am planning to make a video series on the announced features of Stonehearth, but I only want to do that if people actually think that’s useful, because I don’t want to waste my time on something not needed :wink:

So, what are your thoughts?

Well I think that with the beta, it wont be so much of a massive pile of things dropped into our arms as it will be new things every so often, with updates, so I don’t really think that a video series on how to play would really be needed, but I can definitely seeing one being helpful towards the end/initial release for people who didn’t back the Kickstarter/backed at lower levels and so would be jumping into the final product.

i think having a LP/how to play series would be great… and i am sure once the preview release comes out, the interwebs will be absolutely flooded with videos like this… everyone loves to show how much knowledge they posses! :smile:

so, yes… i think you should do it! :+1: usually the “first to market” gets the best following, or at least thats the impression i get from Youtube… in the meantime, @Geoffers747 and i will maintain the announced features thread, and it will of course be supplemented as time progresses…

1 Like