Anno 1404 (dawn of discovery)

I wouldn’t expect you eco-fascists to understand the joys of individual liberty and the many boons of capitalism :angry: !

(Okay just kidding. Probably.)

Oh don’t mind me, i always build some tycon stuff if i get the time but my number uno priority is to get that lush green shinyness of it all. And shield generators are so much better then nukes.

Me and my friend was having a sort of race when all of a suden a tornado apears on the edge of the map, i spend about 5 minutes focusing on geting thoes last people to unlock shiel generators, i build them all over everything on my islands to protect my stuf sins rebuilding is a pain, apart from damaging one of my fishing building for about 120 HP the tornado don’t even hit my islands(I take no damage what so ever but now i got shields everywhere.).

My Tycon friend however gets hit once in his main islands, half the houses leveld, then it goes of to his main production islands, takes out 5 or so building and return to his main island to finish the job, meanwhile i’m sitting theere laughing my ass of.

Point is, money and nukes can’t save you. :laughing:

2 Likes