Alpha 1 Buildings [post your screenshots]!

I’m using the lastest patched steam version, and i’m using the 1920x1080 resolution.

anyone finished a house yet? roof seems to be a big adventure for these villagers.

Guys please remember to stay on topic, this is a post about what people have built, there are many other posts whereby you can discuss bugs, thanks

Also please post the bugs you come across over here

Unfortunately I couldn’t get the building to “work,” but this made me curious - Does anyone know if we will be able to have multiple story buildings in the future?

We will indeed! They were just disabled for Alpha 1 as they weren’t working correctly.

Expect multi-storey buildings in the future :slight_smile:

wait a tic!

fine… im feeling the love… and by love, i mean not love… like, deep dark, ugly feelings of non-lovingness…

3 Likes

Sorry! I got a bit … frazzled. Merge away my love.

no… i’ll leave you to live with what you’ve done… have fun sleeping on the couch tonight…

3 Likes

My boy Chopper taking a breather while everyone works into the night.

Shortly thereafter everyone decided the building was done and started picking up blocks and putting them back down. I decided I was having none of this obvious slacking, so I doubled up the walls and they stopped glitching around in my stockpiles and went back to work!

well… sort of.
Imgur

3 Likes

@mash_harder … tweaked your post to show those lovely pictures… :+1:

2 Likes

Party time in StoneHearth!

2 Likes

is this a mod if so i want it!

@gogber That is a glitch unfortunatly :smiley: i think its when you press f3 then it has a chance to occur

I went a whole hour without a single crash and was able to build this quaint little village. Unfortunately my workers appear to be terrified of fire and prefer to admire it from a safe distance :smile:

4 Likes

No crash for 45 minutes, but my peeps are starting to loop at the storehouse, so I figured I would take a screenshot before it went away.

Um… never mind. New users cannot upload images. Ah well…