A21 Chabonit`s Mod - Wealth and Leadership R15.04

could you share it privately for “testing”?

as far as the rules are concerned, is there a point at which the work becomes abandoned and it becomes public domain?

2 Likes

Could you privately send it to me as well?

I really miss using this mod. :frowning:

So is this mod dead then? :frowning: that would be terribly sad to see

Ohh! Never seen this mod. It looked great - sad to see it’s not being updated.
I had slightly different ideas of my own for a jewelcrafting mod, actually! Not surprised to see that another one existed however… I still plan on creating mine - is that ok? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a one year inactive mod, maybe more. It needs to be moved to inactive.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s totally fine to create your own mod. :slight_smile:

Still eight days before that can be said, Bruno. Chabonit’s last post in this thread was July 13th of last year. We can hope that someone steps up and makes a parallel version of it. Sadly, with the new job, I’ll not be the one trying to learn how to code to do it. I’m doing good to have gaming time right now.

Well I was working on it and had it running around but then my pc decided it was suddenly allergic to stonehearth and I’m going on a holiday for two weeks so… Wip, but don’t expect it soon because I probably need a full pc reinstall or something before it will run stonehearth again

Any updates on where Chabonit is or anyone thinking about reposting this with heavy credit? I know it could possibly be very frowned upon but if the original creator is heavily credited and/or has a problem with it and come we could always take it down? Or is that against the rules as well? This is such an awesome mod and it would be a shame to see it die.

A similar mod can be made, but anyone trying to take this one over and keep it updated must have permission from the original author.

I was working on a similar mod as this, but then vacation hit, and computer issues, and currently my interests have shifted to the ACE mod (like half or more of the modders on the forum atm) but a similar mod will be made eventually

1 Like

Can you fix the download links.