A Roman Aux. Fort Teaser!

Hey all you stonehearthers, and I would like to show you a little build I’m making based of a Roman Auxiliary Fort! None of it’s built yet except the ditch around it, and I hope that it won’t break my game :smile:

If you want, please give me tips and facts about what Roman Forts had inside them and around them!

9 Likes

Nice build! :heart_eyes:

Watch Mat Pat’s video on mobile fort-building games and the Romans! It’s probably the most interesting way you could learn about this kind of thing!

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking of re-watching that to see the three layers of a Roman Fort, but I do have a reference picture I’m using for the design.

5 Likes

That is amazing! Please keep us up to date if it works or not!

1 Like

Will do my friend. I’m keeping a save to before I start building just in case it does not work so I could also use the console cheat (I’m not keen on doing that, I like to be more realistic) but thanks!

1 Like

hey there @samuraiguy24… the ghost design looks fantastic!

I hope you’re able to complete this build’! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s good to know that you like this current design @SteveAdamo. I hope that this build will be successful as well. Maybe I can get the rank of Competent Architect :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am looking forward to see more detailed screenshots :slight_smile: + details + how to! builds and also the interior … I will definitely follow this thread. Maybe @Pandemic can create some great stuff with this layout and @LukSyLuks may create some TUTORIALS in his youtube channel :slight_smile: Who knows!

thumbs up