A modeling suggestion to radiant team :D

hello @voxel_pirate i have followed your work for some time and can only say i’m hugely impressed everything you have done to help others and distribute knowledge is truly inspiring and i would be honored actually if you would want to participate in getting the ball rolling. To help better the knowledge of modding here in the community

Animation and modeling:
I like your response and think you bring up an excellent point animating with floating limbs can be difficult, It can get rid of the “awkward” feeling that some models have. But yes i can be harder to maintain its position and rotation, tough its about preference and the model. Since its not linked to the body i keep note of the yxz location instead and think it helps but i see your point and must agree it could be a pain for some beginners it just tinkered around. And it was all thanks to your Add-on and tutorials i was able to get a solid foundation to build on and i want to thank you for making that possible :smiley:

Community modding:
I’m quite glad you understand so well, many of the new people to modding like my self might be a little intimidated and scared of the code at first. but with the support of this GREAT community and all of its fantastic tinkerers and explores. I know anyone here could learn how to make a great mod. By simply following the progress of the community mod and viewing the step by step guide that hopefully would follow and if still any questions would arise other would help solve the problem and document it in faq section. I think a big thread with little smaller ones showing maybe just how to replace a model then get more advanced along the journey. then all that knowledge could go into making a communal mod where everyone opinions and thought are equal.

1 Like