A game of Risk, anyone?

Right, people on this list we have a game:

If you are not on this list then you will need to play in a different game or wait, I’m sure we can organise something.

Player list:

1. @Geoffers747
  2. @Smokestacks
  3. @Swift_Cube
  4. @ManOfRet
  5. @claymanr
  6. @SteveAdamo
  7. @naturalnuke
  8. @Xavion
  9. @nekochan

@Xavion has created a game here: Dominating 12 - Game 261901 password is stonehearth

1 Like

I swear I saw a post by you explaining the battle stuff appear just after mine.

You can google it but the exact stats don’t put it too far in favor of the attacker with max units. 50 armies would also be quite unlikely to happen in a normal game as that is quite a lot of units.

1 Like

Well if anyone’s interested, in the little game going on between @Geoffers747, @Swift_Cube and I, I have practically lost. Now just going to sit back and watch the clash of the titans Roberts! :slight_smile:

Edit: Well quite frankly the game was rather short. After gaining control of Asia and Australia, Geoffers proceeded to sweep the world and the game was over in something like Turn 8.

2 Likes

I just made this: http://www.dominating12.com//index.php?cmd=game&sec=play&id=262408

It’s a game on the house map for 6 players. Waiting for 5 4 3 2 1 no more players!
Password: stonehearth_password
MAP:

I didn’t see that map, how odd, but I’ll join :smiley:

I bought it for 200 tokens. It makes me think about childhood fantasies about battling in my house.
I just realized, there’s a basketball map! XD

1 Like

You can go to this if you want: Dominating 12 - Game 262548
It doesn’t have a password.

Apparently we got the idea to document the game so unless someone took a screenshot at the start here is the state of the game after the first turn.

That doesn’t look like the game that I’m in… Which game is this?

That is the 9 player game here: Dominating 12 - Game 261901

We’re waiting on @Smokestacks

I’d be interested in jumping in on a game if we’ve got another one coming together

I’m sure we’ll start another one very shortly, well, I probably will seeing as the starting territories have been rather unkind to me and I’m pretty much gone within one turn!

goes off to cry and moan to self

1 Like

That’s what you get for not losing the 3 player one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d make another one, but I’m in five games.

i’m going to make a game on the world expanded map who wants to join?

list of people who will be in the game we need 5 more
Me
@Lomico
@Smokestacks
@nekochan

2 Likes

I’d like to jump in!

I’d be up for it! :slight_smile:

You can add me @thorbjorn42gbf

I’d join if I wasn’t already in five games.

tjeck any more players?

1 Like