Any interest in role-play?

I haven’t role played in a long time. I was curious if anyone else on the discourse is interested in a medieval role playing game via PM. If there already is one, can someone point me to it?

3 Likes

Hmmm…

No I don’t know if there is anything going on. I might be interested in one as well.

Perhaps, however, we could play some random game here on the discourse itself? (i.e, map game.)

and get I.P banned by @SteveAdamo for doing it. lol

3 Likes

When I say ‘on the discourse’ I mean something like a simplified (complicated!?) D&D.

And if we do use PM, I would prefer using something like skype (or the discourse)

I did mean discourse PM

1 Like

Ok then! Anyone else besides us two have any ideas?

I rendered out a map on photoshop. Nice and clean so we can add detail as we go.

1 Like

Starts over-analyzing map

Hmmm… yes. We can put some random bridge there between those two peninsulas that look like they’re pointing at each other, we can put some snowy viking places up to the north over there, we can put an over-oppressive military town on that natural bridge, not to mention some obscure port town on that tiny little island…

Also, what game are we playing exactly?

Edit: Crap, I almost forgot! I have to go! See yall later!

2 Likes

Not sure, I’m not an expert on RPing I only played once in the past. We’ll need someone else to be GM

A game with a map? I swear I’ve seen this before.
On a more serious note, if you want to have a good time (Role-playing that is) go here: http://45.55.175.110

##I have been summoned.

Friendly reminder there is a reason we moved these games to the site @Zilla mentioned.

Here’s one of the maps I made:

4 Likes

Yes @TurtleSquish, the mods seem friendly, but when map games are involved…

This is what @SteveAdamo looks like in real life
Stop @Dwalus! We’re spreading too much information! The mod crusaders will soon know our secrets!

4 Likes

I took the hint. You map gamers just don’t give up.

3 Likes

Viva La Revolution! Join us!

1 Like

Cease these shenanigans before it is too late for you too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fine, I’ll check out the site, but I’ll say it right now, Turtlesquish and I don’t want to play ACTUAL map game.

2 Likes

hahahaha… wow, have I really been that tyrannical?

beams with pride

:laughing:

4 Likes

Nah you haven’t been that bad considering this is the topics with most posts on the discourse:

Wishing to allow space at the top of the forum for actually relevant topics is quite reasonable.

Edit: Woah @Pandemic thread has quite a few posts.

3 Likes

Only WRT the mapgames. :wink:

2 Likes

No, of course not.

But we could tell we weren’t really welcome here.

4 Likes