[MOD] LocksofManyHair + LocksofManyClothings

Heyho!

Here are the Mods - have fun :smiley:

1. LocksofManyHair Alpha 24
  2. LocksOfManyHair-NC - This Mod helds only all new hairstyles - Alpha 24
  3. LocksofManyClothings - This Mod helds all new clothings and outfits

So have Fun :smiley: - also dont forget to get Homf - so you can decide how they should look xD

Here are some Pics:

14 Likes

Soooooo first update for LoMC (not LoMH)! Our Kitty was fast xD

New Outfits for the blacksmith and the engineer

3 Likes

Our Kitty is to fast xD

An Toolbelt for the Mason xD

1 Like

And two updates!

For LoMC:

Cloves for the Potter

New Uniforms for the Weavers

And one update for LoMH:

A new Hairstyle ^^

1 Like

New Update for LoMC - changed the originalmodel of the engineer with the new model and add the powerpack to them :wink:

1 Like

Just added a new haircolor - crazy2 its a mix between red, purple and grey ^^

if you have some ideas for haircolors and a name for this map then you can give it to me :wink:

http://www.color-hex.com/color-wheel/

just one condition: i need 3 colors per map - 1x hilight, 1x midtone and 1x shadow

first participant ^^ Hairstyle Icki :wink:

Sooo who wants to try next :wink:

We also take ideas for clothings or hairstyles xD

If I by chance will… acquire… a new hairstyle, can I submit it here?

1 Like

yes you can ^^ and i will look into it then and try to make it work :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I got the colours right.
I looked into other hair models. Seems like they use shades of pink that are later replaced by actual hair colors. They are also divided into “hat” and “hair” layer - I suppose the “hat” is replaced by the actual hat when a hearthling wears it.
I can’t split my model into layers since I work in Magica, and I fear VoxelShop will break it. But anyway, let’s try.
It’s a girl’s haircut.
hair_mel_fauxhawk_right.qb (154.0 KB)
I would be grateful for some screens. No idea how it will look in the game.

1 Like

so after so renaming, recolouring and adding… here the product :smiley:

but im honest its really crazy ^^ perhaps kitty can tune it a bit?

OMG.
Told ya it’s a girl’s haircut! :joy:

Buuuut that showed another problem: Y axis in SH is reversed. So my “right-sided fauxhawk” became “left-sided fauxhawk” :sweat:
Anyway. What I was trying to do was something like this

…but with shaved sides.

1 Like

ok on the female it has looked worse ^^

with the side is not a problem i can change this ^^

2 Likes

Any luck?
Can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

at the moment kitty change all files - so it news a little time for the update ^^

2 Likes

Sorry, boys, got slowed down by today’s lecture :stuck_out_tongue:

Was I supposed to play with the one above at all?

1 Like

yes with the fauxhawk ^^

Okay, so;

1. “Shaved” isn’t very easy to do anymore; it used to just call for a very de-saturated version of the colour for the hair or a shade of the skin, but there’s no way to go about that with the colour overlay system

2. Aside from de/re-constructing it to face the other way, not sure how to fix the axis flip

3. Other than the fact that I would put a few pixels along the hairline to not have that exposed patch under the uplift, not sure what more is wrong / you want done with it?

@MelOzone ? @Wiese2007 ?

I suppose “mirroring” will do the trick; don’t know about Qubicle but in Magica it’s done with one button click. I could do it myself, but I suppose you’ve already split it into layers, and having a “starting” model would require to do all your operations all over again.

I thought it would be cooler this way, but I guess you’re right. I don’t think there is anything more. Can you show what does it look like? :thinking:

1 Like

Still toying with it at the moment; I actually have this bad/odd habit of recreating it onto a fresh model, to be able to best see where/how everything fits together, to get better manipulation of the entire thing with minimal compromise…and just in case I save over it somehow.

So atm, I have my creation of yours, and I’m working on a slightly altered version - was trying to see what I would produce comparatively using your original inspiration there.

Oh, uh, and…I’m kinda on the bus, so I can’t really upload from my laptop (exceeds what my ipad will let it use of its data) :angel:

1 Like