[MOD] Locks of Many Colours:Version 4 now available! [A16]

Here a new Ingame Pic :smiley:

6 Likes

Updated to Version 2

2 Likes

Little info: still testing version 3 but i think it will come today :wink:

2 Likes

So Version 3 is releast. Kitty hasnt update the Maintopic at the Moment but will Do it near :wink:

2 Likes

Good enough for you, @Wiese2007?

Yes that is ok :wink: i will make a new Screenshot or you can use them from Our pm xD

1 Like

There are some very interesting possibilities with Version 3!

I believe that is the gentleman’s haircut and the pharoah beard, for this slightly creepy final result!

4 Likes

Thats correct xD because with the New way there is no Definition which is compared xD I can reado that but i think now there are more variants and like it xD

Heyho!

Little question for all: At the moment we have 3 male: 1 White 2. Brown 3. Black. At the moment only the white male gets beards. So the question for you is:

Do you want beards also for male 2 and 3?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

This should be updated for Alpha 14, it’s actually a nice change to see these bright hairstyles.

2 Likes

we’re currently working on updating it :smile:

well @Wiese2007 and @Kittyodoom are, im just sitting there watching them do all the work :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

v3 is for a14 … at the moment we are working on an update thats correct but its works for a14 just now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

New Update for Version3 with some bugfixes AND 1 change to carpenter outfits

4 Likes

and again a little update - now with more stuff and a new colormap (powered by my daughter xD)

5 Likes

Hey, um, @Wiese2007?

Are they supposed to do this?

Because, uh, she DID have hair…

1 Like

As did he:

1 Like

Looks like those 2 need to have that flag switched. The one for hair showing.

hmmmm ok that should happen … prob is that i must name the layer hat … and must make it not transparent but then it kicks the hair -.-

i could give the layer a complete new name but then i must change the position of the layer to wide left so that it goes on the head xD -> ok this doesnt work because its not added to the skelett -.-

edit: looks like i must remove this … googles are not supported in outfits xD

2 Likes

But doesn’t the armor circlet do roughly the same thing you are trying to do with the goggles? keep the hair showing although it is marked as such. Thought it would just overwrite the voxels. Maybe using the circlet as a basis to get it to work might help, maybe?

googles as stand alone are not the issue - there already some working in the mod :wink: but within an outfit thats not possible xD

1 Like