The Many Adventures of the Kitty of Doom

SO! That in mind, I present the Lonely Isles expedition!
…because my laptop and Steam got into a disagreement that I solved by reinstalling everything, and I can’t figure out where my old save files are (because of course that would happen right after I decide to move the game from my portable drive to my laptop proper…)

The poor saps brave souls journeying to the Archipelago

Well, it’s hard to ignore the fact I have been having an issue seeing a game through. But since people still oddly seem to like my bits of story, I was thinking I’d start one big thread.

I will post the critical information, and the save file of each night with the day’s log. I will be sure to say which game the day’s logs are from if I switch. But I do feel really bad about my start/stop, and…well, I am struggling a lot lately with more serious things, so my outlets like this are going to have it a whole lot worse.

You are correct, random person I just made up to use for this!
The main basis for these is the Locks of Many Colours Mod; but, I’ll admit, I’m not fond of all the content we add, so I further edit my personal copy to exclude some of the styles, and I changed some of the colour material maps for myself.

Excellent question, my good sir!
We are headed to: 41378545

See? It’s a lovely starter home! A true fixer-upper of an island!

No one asked you, Altro.
Actually, yes, I did, but not for your opinion. I’m making you the community’s carpenter!
And Miles shall be our trapper!

For I am the almighty leader, and this is MY story. I mean, our story!

Or, it will be in the morning. Initial save, to be safe!

8 Likes