Graphical glitch: Flicker in fog of war placement

Title: Graphical glitch: Flicker in fog of war placement

Summary: Sometimes there is a graphical glitch involving flickering of the edges of the fog of war. It is triggered by camera movement, but continues for a second or so after the camera stops. I have noticed this in earlier versions, but it’s still in and I don’t think it has been reported yet. It does sound similar to this report, but that one refers to shadows on objects specifically and doesn’t talk about camera movement.

Steps to reproduce: Don’t know, sometimes just happens. Look around the edges of your explored territory to find it.

Attachments:

18:05, 38:56.

Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 110) according to the title screen.

System information:

• Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

• Memory: 8192MB RAM

• DirectX-version: DirectX 11

• Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

I am legitimately impressed by all the bugs you have managed to report. Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s just a matter of playing for a little under an hour and recording the game, so that you can check back later and remember everything you noticed, and/or look again and see things you missed. Does take a bit of time, though. It’s suddenly closing in on midnight now! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I am beyond impressed… im thinking his title needs to be updated to something more … impressive:wink:

2 Likes

Due to the fact I am extremely bored and also in awe of Phagocytosis’ incredible skill in the art of bug hunting, here are a few suggestions that I brainstormed up:

1. T-100 Bug Exterminator
  2. Terminator of Bugs
  3. Guardian of the Nonbuggy Game
  4. Team Radiant’s Field Scout
  5. Doom of Glitches
  6. The Boot of Terror
  7. Vanquishing Conquerer of Bugs

I could go on all night! but my pesky human instincts inform me I’m tired.

2 Likes

How about “A Bug’s Worst Nightmare”

2 Likes

Still in alpha 6 release 166.

±2:02

Still in R210.

±12:40