You're Banned! (Forum Game)

I ban both @Dwalus and @Newf , as well as the person below me who I’m sure will post in five seconds since hip this is such a popular thread, and myself.
Reasons
@Dwalus because he is secretly @EpicDwarf
@Newf for saying he rose from the dead, when he actually rose from the THREAD!!! OMG IM AMAZING :smile: :smile:
@Thepersonbelow me for immediately looking at this post and wanting to ban me for quadruple banning, though not now that I said this, though now that I just said that, I know they will… Another paradox. Paradoxes are my specialty
And myself for making a ridiculously long ban post, making a paradox again, quadruple banning, and for banning myself.
Now I’m forced to ban myself for banning myself, even though I have done this a million times, which would in fact create an infinite paradox loop in time, and hypothetically and theoretically ripping apart the fabric of the universe, not to mention the time/space continuum.

I ban @EvanX3oooo for thinking he’s clever.

Delusional thoughts will get you nowhere.

I ban @Dwalus for saying I thought I was clever when I really am, I will post my theory about the fourth dimension and how it is technically impossible due to a fault in one of Einsteins theories and a fault one of Steven hawkings theories that nobody bothered to care about, though I did, studied, and found out.
I also have a theory of what would happen with a paradox, but I don’t even want to get into that one right now.
I also have one about the center of the universe, antimatter, the electromagnetic spectrum, the reason antimatter explodes on contact with matter, a new type of matter in another dimension, oh, I forgot to mention the theory about the other dimension before I told you about a theory that had another type of matter in another dimensions, a theory of a parallel universe made of…
You get the idea
I also invent hypothetical things, like a lightsaber, hoverboard, ever expanding fission bomb, 3 robots…
Again, you get the idea. I won’t post any of these cuz I don’t want to waste another hour of my day, but if you want, I might,

I ban @EvanX3oooo

First of all, I never said you were not clever. It appears English is not your first language. I merely implied it. Second of all, no matter how clever you are, it does no good if you cannot explain your ideas in a straightforward way that doesn’t sound like you are talking to yourself. There is nothing wrong with complex sentence structure, but it seems as though you are just writing as you think of things. As for the “flaws” in certain theories, it is not always that you are the only one. It is sometimes that you just don’t understand enough, and your knowledge of physics is not broad enough. Since you still live with your mother, I don’t fully believe that you are old enough to have found flaws that no educated scientist has caught. If you really invented the lightsaber or hoverboard, tell me, how do you create such a high intensity laser with such a short range? The hoverboard has already been invented. We also have road-certified flying cars. Oh, and by the way, robotics is easy.

I ban @Dwalus for not understanding many things, and letting me explain them.
One: You never actually did a reason, but that’s only if you want to get technical. Lol jk
Two: You didn’t understand that English actually was my first language, I understood that you implied that. I thought it seemed pretty obvious.
Three: Dude, who said I wasn’t talking to myself. In fact, I actually announced, I BAN MYSELF. I thought it was pretty obvious. I dunno.
Four: I actually did use the wrong term, I should not have said flaws, their more just like boring details that nobody bothered to look at because it wouldn’t help them.

This isn’t actually a reason, Ima just answer ur questions. One is about the lightsaber, yes, I pondered how I would do that for a while, and after a while gave up knowing the only known force strong enough to bend light is gravity, but it needs to be in the shape of a black hole, or something stronger, but nobody had figured that out yet, and, as you say, I’m young, so I’m not about to go into deep space to find out what does have a stronger gravitational force than a black hole.
So I figured out a way to pretty much convert air and other elements inside it to plasma and attracted it into a small thin pole using things I don’t want to talk about, though again, I will if you ask me.
Second of all, your question #2: Hoverboard’s already invented
I actually didn’t know this while I was making it, therefore, I credit myself for coming up with what turns out to be a totally different model of hoverboard, though not the real thing.
Third of all and last, your question #3: robotics is easy.
One, if their so easy, why don’t you make one yourself, and why hasn’t anybody else?
Second: What I mean is full on robotic war machines with lasers. Not Siri.

Hope this helped, or at least satisfied u
I edited this to make it less confusing, but lol it told me it was to similar to what I posted before. So I’m writing this. Lol?

I hereby ban @EvanX3oooo for writing a wall of text in a forum game, and saying @Dwalus is me.

I ban @EpicDwarf for denying it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I listed multiple reasons. Please read carefully.

It wasn’t that I “didn’t” understand, it was just that you seem to have somewhat choppy English.

Um, you replied to my post, so you were talking to me.

Then why is it worth anything for you to know?

I wouldn’t actually call that “inventing”, and the basic concept of it is, well, basic.

I can relate to this. As a five year-old I drew out plans for a flying device that used heat to levitate. I knew how it would work, but it turns out hot-air balloons already existed.

Actually, I do, I’m a competitor in the second largest robotics competition in the world. I’ve won 7 awards as well.

Pics or it didn’t happen. You have a nasty habit of exaggeration.

Please don’t respond to this post, just send me a PM.

I HEREBY BAN @Dwalus FOR MAKING ANOTHER WALL OF TEXT AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD AND I’M TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND I AM NOT USING COMMAS AND I AM USING FIVE REASONS.

I ban @DinoD123 for using five illegitimate reasons.

I ban @Dwalus for claiming that @DinoD123 reasons are illegitimate.

I ban @freeboy99007 for having blonde hair

I ban @Gridnick for saying that @freeboy99007 had blonde hair when he actually has blonde anime hair.
OH SNAP! XD

I ban @EvanX3oooo for having an avatar that somewhat reminds me of MapleStory, I guess.

I ban @EpicDwarf for stealing my profile pic.

I hereby ban @Dwalus for saying I stole his avatar, when I joined and chose this avatar months before you joined. So, you were false accusing me on stealing your avatar, which is what i’ll ban you for.

I hereby BAn Both @EpicDwarf and @Dwalus For Fighting over the Same Avatar, When Tom made more than one model of the Dwarf!

1 Like

I hereby ban @KingMooCow for being late to the arguement. It ended more than four hours ago!

Good god, did you ever learn grammar? I ban you for bad grammar.

I ban @EpicDwarf for being a grammar Nazi.

I hereby ban @freeboy99007 for assuming I am a Nazi, when my country bravely stood up against the Nazi’s in WWII. You can’t ban me for praising the people who won the first and second World Wars.

I ban @EpicDwarf for praising the people who won the first and second World Wars.