Writer's Workshop: Team Radiant Edition! [Round 1 discussion]

will do! and fear not, i’m good a remembering stuff… just ask … … … what’s his face?

snaps his fingers

oh yeah… @Smokestacks!

p.s. im very impressed with the turnout we’ve had for the competition… bravo folks! :smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Oh, well… Hope is not lost, then. Hooray! :smile:

1 Like

Nice amount of entries, but somehow not so many voters yet again…
we need to find a way to get people to vote.
Maybe a charge like in Switzerland when people miss voting :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t know, there’s I think 5 entries with 5+, one with over 10 which must surely be a record for the writing competition and even the qubicle competition rarely got that high, and I think there’s at least 12 entries with 2 votes. I think it’s pretty good on the voting front. :slight_smile: (of course this may well have all occurred in the 15 hours since your post ;))

i am definitely pleased with the turnout, and the voting is coming along as well! i can understand the motivation though… nothing like dangling that proverbial carrot! :smile:

2 Likes

I think you mean “basket of purple berry deliciousness.”

(But I suppose carrots will hold us over for now…)

1 Like

Yes indeed the votes have turned up - that is quite a motivation to do even better! :smiley:

1 Like

hey folks… for those who were curious, i think im going to simply things, and just open “round 2” tomorrow… let those new submissions come in for a week, and tally votes again…

i’ll announce the winner(s) from this first round tomorrow as well… i’ll need to discuss with @sdee how exactly we’ll go from here, but i have a pretty good idea…

more soon! :+1:

So, about Round 2… will it just be the resubmissions of the winners, or having people write new stuff, with a clean slate?

clean slate… and anyone can submit content (unannounced winners too)… :+1:

1 Like