Workers stop building they leave scaffolding

Summary: I know similar things have happened before but I’ve been through many forum posts to try resolve this and cant find exactly what I’ve encountered.

In short, it was the second building I have built (see attachment for detail) and nothing of either building is touching or intersecting the other, except scaffolding. I have tested scaffolding collisions when building and have never come to a problem. I had assigned 1 worker to build the building to eliminate possible workers “getting built in”, everything went off without problem except when he got to the roof, where his status became “idle” and then didn’t do anything after that with the same building, but will still do other tasks (haul, build other buildings, harvest etc).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Build the first building.
  2. Pace the second building (windmill)
  3. Only use one worker to build to eliminate possible built in problems.
  4. Other workers build the exterior scaffolding while the main worker (alone) builds until the roof.
  5. Once everything except the roof is build progression stops.

Expected Results: The buildings should be build with no problem and then scaffolding removed.

Actual Results: The first building is completed, second building only up to roof, scaffolding remains and assigned workers go idle.

Notes: New User can only upload 1 picture…sigh

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use: Alpha 17 release-559 (x64) - No Mods

System Information:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.4 GHz
GPU: Nvdia Gefore GTX 740
RAM: 8 GB

post your template here: [A16/A17] The buildings my hearthlings will not build (round 2!)

(template found in your stonehearth folder -> saved_objects -> templatename.json)