Unfinished building

Summary:
I ordered my workers to start constructing my second building. Everything was going great until they suddenly stopped building. I tried to order them to carry on building and I tried offering a @Sandwitch to them but they still won’t build so I decided to reload one of my previous saves from earlier on,made sure they had everything they need and tried to not disturb them as much when building but they suddenly stopped again.

Expected Results:
The workers would carry on building

Actual Results:
They suddenly stopped

Notes:
There is no steps to reproduce because this bug is inevitable for me

Attachments:

Versions and Mods:
Alpha 10.5, no mods

System Information:

1 Like

Hermm… maybe Gandalf the fence is blocking the scaffolding?

1 Like

Not really no, if it was the case then the workers wouldn’t even bother build a scaffolding in the first place

1 Like

are you using the free wall ?
i dont use the free wall, it cause me so many trouble…

1 Like

Did you allow them to unionize? This could be a stop-work action …try offering them more coffee breaks and a 10% increase over their current wage :smiley:

1 Like

Nope, they are too complicated

Well they do other tasks so i don’t think that’s the problem

1 Like

I believe this is just another case of the custom building bug (that is a custom building, yes?)… I’ll see if I can locate the thread in a bit (stuck on my phone)…

2 Likes

In that case, I find yelling at my laptop and threats of violence against technology helps. Occasionally, allowing one of my guinea pigs to walk across the keyboard motivates them. That’s the limit of my bug fixing expertise.

1 Like

yes it is a custom building, this is basic stonehearth knowledge!

If you do not finish the building I’ll stuff your face with berries!
just practising the threats of violence against technology…

1 Like

Do you happen to have a save with the stuck building? Upload it here or send it to us at contact@radiant-entertainment.com

Yes do have a save of that stuck building, but how am i suppose to upload a save?

1 Like

I’m not sure if something has changed or not, but it’s often not possible to upload a zipped save of Stonehearth now. Even a brand new save with a clean install usually zips to a larger size than 3076 KB, which is the current file size limit on discourse.

If you can’t email the file to the contact@radiant-entertainment.com address, then I suggest looking into getting an account for GoogleDrive or DropBox. With either of those services you can upload a file and then get a public link to the file that anyone can use to grab the file.

4 Likes