Summary: Materials which are gathered throughout the game (food, wool) are left on the ground, despite there being containers marked for their acceptance, holding them already with extra room, but hearthlings will leave them on the ground. However, if I modify (normally just uncheck and recheck the same container filters) the existing criteria, only then does it prompt an update for the hearthlings to actually gather resources, which they do, until the containers are full. If the materials are then used or sold, they will not refill anything until I prompt them.
This is an A14 map playing on A15, which may have an effect?
Steps to reproduce:
- Make a farm, put down a container (I’ve been using 64 slot stone ones)
- Filter the container to farm goods
- Wait for harvest
- Watch the harvested materials fall all over the farms, and the container remain empty
- Uncheck (set to “none”) and recheck the filters for the container
- Watch hearthlings fill it up
Hearthlings will gather resources and sort them.
Version Number and Mods in use: 537, map from A14 stable (unsure of release number, but the official A14).