Workers not picking up items?

Summary:

Have alot of workers just standing around idle and not picking up or looting items even if they are standing right next to it.

Notes:

Attachments:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BykeE2Q7nKK0T2ZMUWJFbmJ2QW8

Version Number and Mods in use:

latest branch, cookmod, brewery, settlementdecor and small other ones

System Information:

@Ayla, I loaded your save (without extra mods) and workers are restocking items just fine.
The loot that is far away might take a while for them to get there, but first of all you should worry about those enemies on the mountain, there are workers there and they died because no combat classes were near :cold_sweat:

I’ve checked your stockpiles and crates and they have a variety of filters, it looks fine. I also saw crafters and non-combat classes helping to restock the items.

In any case, there seems to be a bug with the pathfinder and the filters that Chris solved yesterday, so in the next build we might see some improvement. There were also similar reports recently.

Does a reload help in your case? :sweat:

1 Like

Ill try reloading again. lol yea they pop as soon as i finished the save lol. Its all good I managed to save them XD.

Hi again. XD i am playing that save again and it has been a couple of days and all the workers are still idle. You know where the enemies turned up at the start of the save. i used the loot tool for this and they still do not go to it even if they are idle. I dont know if it is because it is far away or something or if my save is bugged?

EDIT: maybe i need to start a new game after the current update?

It is possible that at one point i may have overloaded the workers with so many items to pick up etc XD, maybe this stuffed it up a bit

actually i think they may be slowly picking up items. just getting the crops etc first? anyway you can close this post if you want XD sorry for any hassle ':frowning: