Worker Pathing issues on an island

Summary:

Worker Pathing issue.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Build a Settlement on an island. Create a bridge to go “north” over the water.
  2. Kill an enemy south of your island.
  3. Order worker to retrieve items. They will fail to do so.

Expected Results:

Workers can path around the island to retrieve items south of the island.

Actual Results:

Workers become idle even when tasks to get items are requested. (Yes,) I’m aware I can make an additional bridge south, this is to report that without it the Workers won’t get the items.

Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

Release-519(x64)

System Information:

Max settings, MSI laptop.

Hey there @Raevenous, welcome to the Discourse!

Can you upload the save game for this so @Ponder can (or another dev) can take a look?

To upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

@jomaxro

Hello,

I have attached a link off site to my google drive the save. Once you have it, I will disable the link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5zIyG5CaVPLSU5IRE91QVBZQTg

cheers,

Hey there @Raevenous, as I mentioned above, the save is not for me, it is for the developers (I am just a moderator here on the Discourse). They are not currently working (its almost 10 PM where they are), but I am sure they would be happy to let you know once they have the file on their end so you can take it down.

Thanks!

2 Likes