mod tab to be there
Actual Results:
its gone
Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Release 806
System Information:

Yes. We have decided that mods are not the right fit for Stonehearth, and will instead be releasing monthly DLC packages, conveniently priced at $6.99 - $8.99.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Mods configuration is now its own page accessible from a button on the main menu.

8 Likes

Hey, if my mods were worth money, I’d probably be more motivated to slug through the issues I’ve made myself over time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

oh i didnt see that

1 Like

As someone who started out as a modder, for me the skills gained from it are worth way, way more than any mod sales could ever reach. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not to mention the memories of good old modding days.

4 Likes

when i click on it i just get a black screen
@max99x
i think its broken

Are there any errors in the log? And do you have any old incompatible mods lying around?

@max99x

Try resetting your settings by moving user_settings.json out of the Stonehearth folder. If that doesn’t work, try running without mods. And if that doesn’t work, have Steam verify file integrity.

1 Like

ok, I did all that, except for mods because I cant see them
and it’s still black screen when I click on mods.
any other ideas to fix it?

Try going to the mods folder itself and moving out ones that might be broken (or just leave the official ones). Also, if you post stonehearth.log, we may be able to glean some more info.

stonehearth.log (15.4 KB)

ok after moveing the mods folder out and verifying integrity it works now

Unfortunately I can’t tell from the log which mod was causing this, but you should be able to reinstall them one by one (or in batches) until you find which one is broken.

I figured it out it was the mod I was working on
so now I’m back to square 1

(Didn’t want to interrupt when there were issues going on)
+1 : This is very true, I’ve definitely learned a lot playing around with mods, including “things to not do to myself again in the future”

1 Like