{WIP} Playable Undead

I had a long talk with Me, Myself, and my girlfriend, and finally, an update. At this time, I’ll be putting this on the back burner. Call it suspended, call it abandoned, call it what you will. I intend on coming back to it when Stonehearth gets a little further along in development, and I get a little more fluid with coding and workflow. Until then, I’ll be working on my knowledge of scripting.
Sorry for anyone who was excited, but if others don’t pick it up, I’ll be back before beta hits. xD

3 Likes

alright, thanks for the update. :slightly_smiling:

i look forward to the return of you and your mod, barring disaster, i will be waiting :wink:

3 Likes

I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaack.

3 Likes

Hows the mod coming alone, any update?

Considering I was ‘gone’ doing other things, there isn’t any update on the mod itself. But the news is that I’m picking it up again, as of tonight. So, with a little refresher on how (the unholy h-) to use Qubicle, I should have most of the main modeling done relatively soon.
I was gone so long I thought I may have missed the beta release… only to find that Stonehearth has moved forward a whopping .03 since I left it. xD

1 Like

In case anyone payed attention to the subject post, the crops have changed in an undisclosed way… They were terrible models, and I wanted to go in a different direction with them. So they’re now body parts, not just an assortment of flesh/bone/whatever. The Mostly Dead (the settlers, Princess Bride reference) will grow organs/limbs to eat/cook.
Mind you, this is terrible for workflow because I should really focus on quick iterations of the mod, with polish at the end. But, most everything else is just copying/editing scripts anyway… aside from the whole animating thing. Results pending on that.
Anyway, this was just a friendly update for anyone watching this mod. Cheers and happy Yule.

4 Likes

want this!..

glad to hear the mod is back in action. i wish you the best with the mod and hoped you had a happy new year

Something very disturbing, yet fun, would be what you could do with a shepherd. Humans crawling on all 4s? Can harvest flesh like a sheep does wool, or slaughter them to get body parts. Reproduction might be a stretch though… This is a bit too creepy to invest the time in I think, but still, it’s…interesting.

1 Like