[WIP] Energized Mod - now available on steam workshop

Hey everyone,

I finally took the time to have a look at modding. This is still a work in progress and I’m just fiddling around with the possibilities but here is my current progress.

energized

I just wanted to share ^^ I’ll make the mod available as soon as I moved the recipes to the proper jobs and balance them but for now, it’s time to sleep.

9 Likes

PS: if anyone wish a super early access, here it is:

hey, thats cool! I may add something similar to lamp posts in my mod (oil lamp posts?). but i like the progress you have made!
also do you use qubicle or another free program for modeling?

@PackerfanGamer yes I use quicible 3 pro, I bought it during the kickstarter of stonehearth to mod for it when it would be release… long ago :slight_smile:

I’m making progress on this mod. Here is the current state:

Include:

• New workbench for the Engineer
  • New crops and new resources produced by this crop
  • Empty power cells
  • power cells
  • power armor / circlet / helmet / shield (copy of steel set models for now)

3 Likes

The mighty Knight in his mighty power armor will protect us all!

3 Likes

That’s just the coolest armor :jubilant:

I’ve been thinking about batteries for my own modding idea, so I’m definitely interested to see how this turns out.

Power ranger! hehe that is super awesome armor :slight_smile: Will you make a version for the archer aswell? shooting lightning bolts and stuff? two handed poweraxe! I think this will be great in the future…

Thanks.

Thanks @coasterspaul

My “battery” concept is really simple, just a craft from the engineer from a custom resource harvested from a custom plant. No fancy power management like we saw from the mechanical mod. I’m just learning the modding platform for now.

@Fornjotr I’m working on them, but it may take time as I’m doing this in my spare time to relax a bit. The archer is there since this evening, but not so awesome yet.

3 Likes

Looks great so far! Keep up the good work, i will be following your progress on this mod for sure :sunny:

The mod is now on the workshop if you wish to try it:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1364343353

1 Like

that arrow is giving me a destinct mistletoe-arrow vibe :stuck_out_tongue: (from the latest god of war)

Just to let you know, this mod is untranslatable.

just to be sure, is this mod
A) still being worked on?
B) compatible with the current stable version?