[WIP] Combat Evolved Mod

Current design for what we intend to have in the mod.

The Great Knight will be very similar to the Great Knight Mod I was working on a while back.

The Assassin will also be similar to the Assassin Mod I was working on a while back. As will the Berserker

Current Goals for each job:
Sniper-Improve upon the Archer’s damage without making them too “OP”. Adds features like occasional “Head Shots” that would essentially do 2x damage/

Marksman- The Marksman would trade off the speed of the bow with the power and utility of a crossbow. Possible attacks including “Pin Shot” to lock an enemy in place for a short period of time.

Assassin- The Assassin would fill a roll of maximum damage. With little defenses if your Assassin gets focused he’ll surely die. The trade-off? Poison, Back-stabs and Stealthy moves.

Trickster-The Trickster is my personal favorite and probably the biggest pain to create. The Trickster will essentially be a moderate damage, support class. Providing many status ailments on enemies with its ultimate move being Polymorph.

Paladin-The Paladin will be your maximum tank. With light heals to them self and allies they can tank mostly anything.

Great Knight-The Great Knight will trade off the tankiness that you’d get from a Paladin for big area damage. With each cleave from its Great Sword it’ll hit multiple foes.

Gladiator- The Gladiator will be a fast moving, hard hitting warrior who can take a few hits too. With its spear and shield in hand they are ready to take on anything.

Berserker-The Berserker is going to be a tough class to get ‘just right’. With little to defend itself other than the armor on its back the Berserker will go in a blind fury against its foes. Hitting harder as it fights and gaining back life slowly by satiating its bloodlust.

4 Likes