Will you sell a hard copy of this game/

i’ve bought this game on steam and want to know if there is any way for me to keep a hardcopy of this game?

because sometimes i don’t feel save for it to just be hanging around steam forever with ID hacks and some possible ID forgetting and all that.

You could always burn it to a DVD.

Or a USB drive / portable hard drive; I keep a backup of my games on my portable hard drive, largely for when I’m going to be away from my own computer for an extended visit/trip but know I’ll have access to a computer with Steam - that way I can play my games without having to download them again onto someone else’s computer.

If you’re not sure where your Steam games are saved, all you need to do is right-click on any of your installed games in your Library, go to the Local Files tab, and click Browse Local Files; it’ll open that game’s file in Windows Explorer. From there, you just have to go up one folder in the file path to be at your Steam common library.

Oh ok thanks. All i need to know is if it needs steam to launch or not. Thanks.

Looks like it; I closed out of Steam entirely and launched Stonehearth with Stonehearth.exe and it launched without re-launching Steam first :smiley:

1 Like

but it still needs steam for regular updates right?