Weird Hearthling therapist Display Screen

This is a curious one that I don’t know what causes it or how to solve it.

It could be my computer but I don’t know… If anyone has an idea I’m more than welcome to hear it :wink:

Thanks in advance!

Have fun, Kyth.

Well that is definitely odd, paging @yshan!

Edit: BTW, does this happen on multiple games, or just one? Can you upload a save where this is happening for us to look at @Kythandra?

1 Like

I’m going to check. I only created one game since alpha 13. Give me a few minutes.

1 Like

i have the same issue ^^ but it was an mod xD so check if you have an mod with an old override enabled?

3 Likes

Just started a couple of games. different settings. all with the same result.

@Wiese2007 might be onto something I have ein mod, Canddledark. I’m going to try to eliminate it.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Problem solved. the Therapist screen now shows perfectly. I eliminated the mods I had and it worked. Now I have to install the translation again to see if anything goes wrong. I’ll let you know. :wink:

Danke sehr @Wiese2007. :smile: Thank you very much @jomaxro.

Kyth.

1 Like

… hmmm if you have used my german mod then it was my issue ^^ like posted xD also the candledarkmod doesnt work anymore with the unstable release ^^

1 Like

It seems we had the same problem. I was using it indeed.

Kyth.

1 Like

Unfortunately the spanish translation mod also causes the same problem… I can’t check any more mods, but I’ll advise caution. Seems that we have some work in front of us. :scream:
Thanks again!

Have fun, Kyth.

for the spanish - just replace the citizens.less file :wink: and then perhaps you must change something in the lessfile to correct the view :wink:

I’ll warn Joseahfer. Thanks again!

I might need to learn how to mod in the end… :smile:

Kyth.

1 Like

Oh, so it’s probably caused by an override on the citizens.less file. I see…

Then this would be not_a_bug, I guess, just an update needed for the mods :confused:

4 Likes