I created a building template, but whenever I try to use it it bugs out and deletes the floors, walls and stairs
This is not the first time I’ve had a problem with the building templates doing this, but is the most extreme.
Steps to reproduce:
- created a weaver’s house with 2 storeys, saved as a template
- placed the template by chosing a spot and clicking.
- Threw up 24 errors, and deleted the ground floor walls, stairs and first floor (but not the first floor walls, furniture or roof)
- clicked ‘remove’ (because wtf?)
- Most of the house is removed, except for ground floor doors and windows… and is in design mode for some reason.
- Building template places intact and looks like it did when designed.
- Clicking remove should remove it completely and return you to the template list
- Building template sometimes doesn’t place properly and deletes stuff - sometimes furniture and decorations (tho no in this example), walls, small sections of a wall, floors, foundations, roofs, the bit that joins the wall to the roof, doors and windows.
May also make the area unusable to build on - even though the building was removed.
- clicking remove has mixed results and sometimes takes you to design mode instead of returning you to the template list.
Version Number and Mods in use: