Voxel Pirate´s Qubicle Creations

I want stomping. And lots of it.

2 Likes

Stomping is high on the list ^^.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’d rather see stomping first, or last, as a highly polished animation…

@voxel_pirate

How do you replicate the standard guy? I’ve just got the basic version of Quibicle and I don’t know how to replicate the standard guy.

There should be one here http://www.stonehearthkingdom.com/resources/

he’s provided a model for the dwarf here too… :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks guys! You guys helped me a lot.

I have also uploaded a basic worker model

3 Likes

ok, thats it… i need to carve out a few hours of Daddy time today, and use this model as the base for my super s3kr3t project…

thanks @voxel_pirate! :smile:

2 Likes

I Support The Great Cow movement
All Hail the Great (Goggled) Cow Master @voxel_pirate !!!

Dear oh Great Cow Majesty @voxel_pirate have you thought of making a Highlander cow Design by chance?
P.S. Sorry if I’m pestering you with this.

So, we were promised a massive stomping cow titan, as far as I can remember… :wink:

Just digging a bit deeper into Blender for animations. As I progress the cow titan might come to life :smiley:.

@KingMooCow Apart from the cow titan the only other idea related to cows which I have is related to a “farming”-mod which would offer cows as part of the food-chain for your settlers. However, if there will be other animals in the game (which was indicated) and this turns just into modding a new model over the existing animals… that does not sound like fun. So this is at the very end of my list.

So when do you think your Pet Cow Titan will have his animations finished?
Suggestion maybe you should put a crown on him and some royal red robes to make him a true Cow KING!!!
P.S. Thank You for the Earlier reply!!!

In the last days I have continued to think about the “Chronicle”-Mod, including a first try to model a printing press and a typographish profession (whatever might be the final name).

http://www.stonehearth.de/storage/chronicle_printing_press.gif

8 Likes

the press looks spot on… its really quite eerie how keen an eye you have for these things… :wink:

but that Amish beard is the money shot there… :smile:

2 Likes

I am happy to take any credits for the press :smiley: … however, the beard is just a copy of a head shown in one of the first streams and designed by Tom.

and it is richly deserved… more furniture please! :smile:

wow, i must have been half asleep (again)… either way, love the face fuzz…

Another excellent creation, I have run out of superlatives.
Voxelissimo, I salute you.

Thx guys. Actually I have also a very, very (:exclamation:), very (:heavy_exclamation_mark:) early draft of the two workshops “ready”… left ist Level 2, right Level 1 (Level 0 will should not require a workshop):
P.S. Again all the credits for the (this time) wodden pencil, are going to Tom :wink:.

9 Likes