Varanus Meat - Then Poyo does what?

vmt

So what did the Poyo do? And why did the Poyo cross the street?

Edit: Just for clarification, this is in build 789

7 Likes

And here’s a related one: The wild carrot plant is missing description.

5 Likes

Lol, then the poyo tastes a bit of varanus meat : ). Thanks for the reports, will take a look when I get into the office.

4 Likes

Is Fix : ). You’ll see it next push.

5 Likes

@malley yay!

You thought it’s over, eh? :smile:

Well, I don’t think this little fellow looks like a forest creature. (all critters in the desert share this description, edit: except the rabbit)

1 Like

Perhaps the fox recently moved to the desert and is trying out its new coat?

on a more serious note though, this is exactly the sort of thing to expect during an early unstable release – although pointing them out is certainly useful, the team can patch up such things when they get a moment between bigger tasks :merry: Such placeholder text examples may not all be a priority to fix in this early stage, but I’m sure the team appreciate the extra pair of eyes.

3 Likes

Hehe, this one is not my fault ; ). It’s actually been that way for a year or two. The way these assets are implemented means their names can’t change, but this last week we actually talked about possibly redoing their implementation because of this and other limitations.
I greatly appreciate bug reports though, please keep em coming when you find problems ; )

3 Likes

@malley Is this a typo? Maybe it “tastes” like one?

4 Likes

Yup. Thanks. Fixed for next release.

1 Like

Apply flea mix to poyos as part of your next patch; they appear to be attracting bugs.

4 Likes

Like this one?

3 Likes

lol, holy cow, that miss-spelling is like 4 years old. and i’ve read that text multiple times and never saw it ; ). good catch!

3 Likes