Used Auto-Queue setting and the Workers stopped building

Summary:
I selected the “Auto-Queue Crafting for Building” option in the “GamePlay” tab of the settings. I then design and began a custom building (knowingly not having all the thins needed.) The missing stuff was auto queued. The villagers build a small piece of the castle and haven’t touched it since. I have all the supplies needed.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have 21 day old village started. Change the setting to “Auto-Queue”.
  2. Customize and build a building while missing some furniture and stone.
    3)Watch the villagers boogey for a short while then abandon the project.
  3. Restart a few times. And receive the bug report below. (Appeared on 2 different pages.)

Notes: I’m just a simple person who loves to play games at work so I know nothing of technical jargle… Please remove is posted in wrong place

release-593 (x64)
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:171: attempt to index local ‘building’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:171: in function ‘_are_dependencies_satisfied’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:215: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:42: in function <…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:40>

release-593 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

Welcome to the forum, @Puripity :slight_smile:

It looks like you’re using an old version of the game, you can try uploading first to A17-r610 or to the unstable A18-dev3131.

Do you have enough wood for the scaffolding? Do you have enough materials and the workbenches placed so the crafters can craft the queued furniture?

I forgot the name of the site so sorry for the late reply. The workers had everything they needed. It was a bit into the game and my crafters had their workbenches. They we’re also leveled up so they had full access to all the item in their field.

Now, will the game auto update? If it doesn’t where can I do so?

hey there @Puripity, welcome to the discourse :smile:

are you playing through steam or humble bundle? if steam, yes it will auto-update, but if you’re playing through humble bundle you’ll need to manually update it

1 Like

Thank you for all the help. I updated it manually. (Humble Bundle.)

2 Likes

glad to hear updating went well! also, if you have steam and would prefer to have the auto-updates, you should be able to get a steam key on your humble bundle page :slight_smile:

1 Like