Not sure if this is a bug or just overlooked

ok so say you have a building template with furniture in it and the auto craft checkbox is enabled in settings you get results like this

except when the craft 1 orders are completed they dont clear from the crafting que they stay there and get duplicated for each structure template that has the same furniture

Interesting. Do you have the requisite components available to build all of them? (wood, etc)

the carpenter keeps building them non stop untill i run out of the required resources

Your carpenter should continue to work through your queued items until they’re either all done, or you run out of resources.

Let me restate the problem to make sure I understand: You build a building with a carpenter item in it (like a chair or a bed), and the carpenter will build it and your workers will place it inside the building, but the item doesn’t get removed from your carpenter’s build queue so she just keeps building them over and over again, even though you only requested one of them?

exactly megashub that is precicely the issue

1 Like

What about your maintain 10 order? Isn’t because of that? Did you get at least 10 in your stock? If not they will keep crafting it until it reaches 10 chairs in stock.

i tried shuffeling the maintain 10 to the bottom and get the craft 1 orders done and … there still there after they were crafted

If you close Stonehearth, restart the game, and reload your save game, does the issue persist?

yes yes it does … ugh

Excellent. Please upload your save game here so the dev team can investigate. What version of the game are you running?

Instructions for locating and uploading your save:

1. Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
  2. Zip the folder.
  3. Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
  4. Left click on Send to in the menu that appears.
  5. Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
  6. (Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
  7. Upload the save.
  8. If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
  9. If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
1 Like

@dutchuss2016 do you still have the savefile?