Upgraded Goblins

I checked the discourse and couldn’t find anything about different Goblins except a light reference on this thread

but so goblins have more armour better weapons more refined different goblin troops etc.) Just leave your thoughts. heres a picture from the media section on the stone hearth development blog

. As you can see they have armour helmets and shields which is an upgrade from the goblins from no.

I can’t remember if they already have helmets and armour

I only brought this up as Radiant is soon going to focus on combat in the following alphas

2 Likes

Heres a interesting archive from the stone hearth development blog a lot of weapons monsters and stuff

http://stonehearth.net/2013/02/

here are some pictures

the things that we have hidden but will so easily be put into the game Radiant nudge nudge

2 Likes

I would love some more monsters personally.

2 Likes

Goblin Expansions

• Troll riding goblins!
  • Wolf/Warg riding Goblins
  • Wolf/Warg drawn chariot/cart
  • Goblin knight
  • Goblin Juggernaut
  • Goblin mage
  • Mammoth riding goblins
  • Titan’s elite supporting goblins

Other Mobs?

4 Likes

I can’t wait for new creeps :smiley:
Tiered goblins would be awesome, especially a leader. A sense of order on who to attack first would also make attacks seem more strategic. Not to sure what’s going on with combat mechanics though right now it’s a sort of watch the hearts hope you live scenario. :stuck_out_tongue: hopefully with some control tiered mobs will make you think more!

• Goblin general
  • Goblin flag bearer
  • Kobold (like the exploding a** holes from dungeon defenders
1 Like

how about goblin riding mammoths?

3 Likes

Ha, those darn kobolds kill me all the time! :smile:

1 Like

wow those goblins would have to be strong to for the mammoths to ride on them :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha! Mistakes were made, yet the comment was posted.