Unreal Twitch Streams

So, hey guys…

I am sure most you know who I am by now? *Oh no! It’s that annoyying nub again - facepalm- ! Yep! That’s me :wink:

Anyway i would like to introduce you to my twitch channel twitch.tv/lord_gameough

I do have a youtube channel - but its lacking in conntent (and may be for a while) Unreal_Gam3er

• any live streams that i am presently doing will be accumilated in this same thread
  • i may decide (at some point) to convert my streams over to Youtube - so that they will saty far beyond the 14 day limit on twitch
3 Likes

Hardly a nub. Thanks for being so active on Steam as well as here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Appologies… i am aware that in the first video above, i miss-pronouce a few words… near the start i noetice that i say *the Giant Map Mod by Bruno Supremo is available from the - Stonehearth Discord8 (errr… LOL?) - obviously imeant the Stonehearth Discourse

1 Like

NOTE Remember, if you have missed an episode, you may watch my VODs via Past Broadcasts on my channel (they stay for up to 14 days)

• A New Story Abandonned -

I encountered a game breaking bug (of stream) while trying to build a house + Road on the lake near my start

I am now starting a new game Lost At Sea - using Arhipelago Biome Mod created by @BrunoSupremo

Ok so i used the Archipelago Mod in Rickety builder (please check above stream/my other thread here for details) and it broke the game… the save was recoverable, so i will continue with this series tomorrow :slight_smile: (or as i am able)

ok so just wondering if you guys would like me to stream an MP game?

And a call to arms for @Fornjotr @YMIHere @Wouter_Sikkema @Averest @Wiese2007 @LordCrow @pingu and anyone else… want to join in on the Hearth-sanity?

2 Likes

Ohh that really sounds great!! :slight_smile:
Love how the mp works.

2 Likes

My internet was pretty bad yesterday, but I’d be down if you still have space.

Now live with 7 player MP

1 Like

ok so not as stable to stream as we thought… you can hear it all on my most recent past broadcast :slight_smile:
(assertion errors)

2 Likes

about to go live (new single player game with mods) twitch.tv/lord_gameough

Which mods did you use?

a few :stuck_out_tongue: i will list after streaming

the mods in use in my new SP - Series are as follows

• Biomes
    Archipelago
    Canyon
    Green Mesa
    White Cliffs

• Others
    Autoharvest
    Creative Loadouts (only use on peaceful - watch above video for details)
    homewseethome
    Jomaxro Doors
    Miner Profession
    Yangz Yingz

So far… so stable

going live https://www.twitch.tv/

Mods in use (active)

AutoHarvest
Archipelago
Canyon
Miner Profession
Plains (Lowland)