Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle

@Newf It seems like this was designed while Tom was in his try and error phase, working on designing the details of the future look. Sometimes it helps to do something completely different and to see where it goes.

1 Like

Because these guys are good! They’re just a bit malformed, perhaps they took the worst of it when the acid plant exploded. The skeleton mobs are skeletons of I haven’t a clue something else.

I bet its those evil elves

1 Like

Do dogs and elves not get along very well?

They claim to be animal lovers but really they just get high on animal reserves and throw rocks and stuff at us

1 Like

As requested by @Roughshod I have added a cow-model (self-made)… feel free to (ab)use it :wink:.

3 Likes

Had the opportunity to update some of my models. They are available in my post above.

5 Likes

The picture makes me think they’re in their starting positions for some really odd version of chess…:smile:

Nah, I’ve done chess… :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed you have, but this looks like some game similar, like Hasami Shogi but not quite, with a bunch of random units who all do very weird and wonderful things :wink:

we really need to give you a challenge, good sir… your talent is wasted away on all that leanin’ your doin’…

1 Like

Perhaps a frog titan? And a regular sized frog, at about or a bit larger than the resolution of the bunny, because I honestly believe they’re probably harder to do than titans, working with so few voxels.

1 Like

Froggy Challenge: Convert your profile picture into voxels and use it as your new profile pic

2 Likes

Does anyone have a Cthulu model, just wondering if I should venture off on a quest to make one for the community or if someone beat me to it?

@Newf At least nobody has shared it yet :wink:.

i thought for sure @Froggy made a replica… no?

or was that what the :wink: was for… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Froggy gettin pretty sneaky, he will creep up and upload another batch of models soon, I can sense it…

I sense a disturbance in the force, Froggy has not made a replica!!! Also I think @Geoffers747 pooped himself while sleeping on the couch

I remember that someone mentioned he might give it a try (do not know who it was)… but so far nobody published his work. So @Newf… the race has started :wink:.

wow, im surprised no one has made the attempt… oh well, only a matter of time now… :smile: