Qubicle Question

Hello!
I was wondering if there was a specific model for Qubicle to design Hearthlings? Or do you just design them from scratch? Ha, I’m going to feel pretty childish for asking if it’s obvious there is a model.

All the basic parts are inside stonehearth.smod, in \entities\humans. Job outfits are in \jobs\<jobname>\<jobname>_outfit\, under the names <jobname>_outfit.qb and <jobname>_outfit_female.qb. I’m not sure if the game ships with a model with all the pieces combined in the proper way like @Tom has, though!

3 Likes

@coasterspaul Oh Wow thanks!
This clears up alot :smiley:

2 Likes

@coasterspaul beat me to it, guess thats what i get for being kinda slow at typing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

also, same with monsters, if you go to their files you can find all the pieces (heads, torsos, etc.)

2 Likes

@8BitCrab And all I have to do is drag and drop the files in right?

1 Like

yes, you should be able to drag and drop multiple files into Qubicle 2.0, though i actually dont own qubicle so i dont know if thats only for certain versions.

2 Likes

You can drag and drop qmo but qbs I think you need to Import

2 Likes

@coasterspaul how do I access the stonehearth.smod file?

copy the stonehearth.smod and then change the .smod into .zip

for this to work you need file extensions on.

1 Like

No, for Qubicle 1 (Home edition) for example I’m able to drag and drop the .qb files too. It’s not needed to go to the import menu. :confused:

Though if they have many matrices or are big, they take more time to load.

Not sure for Qubicle 2, but I’m guessing that it should be possible?

2 Likes

Also don’t know exactly which file ending you can just load, drag & drop or which you have to import… but there is a lack in consistency, so if one does not work, try the other :wink:.

3 Likes