Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle

@snowy More than welcome. If you struggle, take a look here (starting around 3:20). Might give some hints how this rendering works…

render as… is the picture one. You need 'Render Turnable As…"
50 frames per rotation and 10 millisc delay with complete the turn. Or any other with same ratio

i got it, took me 3 go’s but i got it! video’s for me stuff up so i avoid them usually so thats why i didnt learn bout this sooner so thanks for the help! xD i got it up on my post/topic thing now so thanks again (same to you miturion! i saw your house in froggy’s sandpit!)

okay apparently it does not want to do it now? comparing on how you click does it change?!?!

Let’s try to solve your issue in the other thread and keep this one for models.

Btw. the main post at the top is now updated with some additional models from @Pandemic… thanks a lot, especially for sharing the nice goblins and skeletons with us :smile:.

2 Likes

pardon the intrusion, but i just wanted to point out that .qmo and .obj files are now accepted via the upload function on discourse…

enjoy! :smile:

3 Likes

So this is why I recalled that someone had uploaded the birds models… Because I saw it in this list! >_<

I was so confused because they weren’t in stonehearthkingdom. But I modelled the birds out of the stream, if only I had found them before I started! x_x
Although I also modelled the red bird (was it a cardinal?)
Sorry, @voxel_pirate. Shall I give you the file for your list? I’m also trying to make the deer, but it won’t be as accurate as other models.

2 Likes

@Relyss … as you want. Either upload the model(s) you want to share in a separate post, or you can share them with me and I will add them. Whatever way … thanks :).

Update: Just added some nice models from Relyss. You will find now an alternative Bluebird-model, a model for the red bird and a deer. Thanks @Relyss!

1 Like

excellent… new wildlife! thanks @Relyss, and well done all around folks… :+1:

Weren’t we gonna … ya know … make that thing?

I would like to submit this to the list :smile:
Replicated Plants.qmo(18.8 KB)

6 Likes

@neobonde You sure are amazing!

1 Like

Thank you very much :smile:
And right back at ya’

Thanks for the contribution… I have just added the file to the initial post.

derp… sorry! in my defense, i was reading topics in reverse chronological order… :wink:

Thanks to @neobonde for updated (heavily extended) plants and building-models!

1 Like

Wow, this is all amazing :smile:
I’ve been looking for resources so i can start modeling myself and, well, I found it and don’t feel one bit disappointed. You guys are all amazing and I can’t wait to contribute :smiley:

oh, and hello everyone

welcome aboard @y2bcrazy! :smile:

for some reason, your name seems vaguely familiar…

1 Like

Well I assume in the looney bin @SteveAdamo, the guards must use the word crazy a lot…

1 Like

no… they use “calming words” so as to avoid inciting riots, etc. at least, thats what the prison therapist tells me…

by the way, i just opened some of the models in qubicle… nice work @neobonde!

1 Like