Transparent Road Bug

Summary:
It’s a visual glitch seemingly only happening with paths. The path will be transparent with high quality graphics, and a bright white without high quality graphics. If I open the build and design menu, it disappears, but when I close it, it comes back.

Steps to reproduce:
I can’t reproduce it, it happens at random times, but it has happened multiple times to me.

Notes:
The only way to get rid of it is to have the hearthlings completely destroy the path and rebuild it.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
A20 release 701
Archipelago mod
Smart Crafter mod

System Information:
Windows 8.1
Intel i7-4710HQ
16 GB RAM

I’ve seen this quite a few times. I think it is when road pieces have been placed multiple times in the same spot. I’ve had it happen with many other items, too.

@Golden has the right idea. You can see the z fighting between the grass and the road. Both blocks exist in the same spot. I see this a lot too.

I have also seen a tangential problem of built slabs being invisible (not double placed) until I save/reloaded.

That’s the thing that I’ve seen happen with the new multi-block building, some hearthling came along and built an adjacent block before that one was mined, so it put it inside eachother