Trading post: Gamers Seeking Games

no sir… once you’ve activated them in Steam, you’re stuck with them… although, there is that whole “family sharing” thing

And then seeing the look on their face…

Anyways, i’m fairly sure i still have a few keys from the humble Jumbo Bundle. Anyone feel like being the proud new owner of Natural Selection 2, or Magicka (plus 2 dlc?)?

Edit: Not entirely sure if they haven’t been taken by a friend yet, it doesn’t seem to want to tell me.

hmm… good point… i know i’ve given out a handful of keys myself…

im not sure how best to determine if they’ve been used, other than to try activating them yourself! but therein lies the problem… :smile:

I’ll see if i can activate the key as a gift copy, but i don’t think that is possible either.

Edit: With the system i’m seeing, not possible to even get the key, as Humble bundle auto redeems to your account, and such.

Will I be punished for any cheating or fraud conducted by other users while playing my games?

Your Family Library Sharing privileges may be revoked and your account may also be VAC banned if your library is used by others to conduct cheating or fraud. Additionally, VAC-banned games cannot be shared. We recommend you only authorize familiar computers you know to be secure. And as always, never give your password to anyone.

Plenty of reasons to not share your library with anyone you don’t know, especially since it’s the whole library and not just per-game if I remember correctly.

1 Like

This can happen to other people but this is @SteveAdamo we are talking about! They realize that if they punished him they would have @Geoffers747 on their asses. So they cower in fear and let him do what he wants…

true… i wasnt suggesting we bring that approach into this thread though… was just giving @Newf an option for his own personal use…

i know i would never share my library… well, maybe with @Geoffers747… but he’s “special”… :heart:

1 Like

:thumbsup: Always and forever sweetcheeks.

3 Likes

This is usually funny but sometimes it is just plain creepy…

1 Like

I have a 50% discount coupon on endless space. I can’t give it away but i am going to buy the game and trade it for something else. Anyone interested?

snicker

I’m going to assume you intended that pun.
In any case, I’m going to leave a post with all of the games that I’m pretty sure haven’t been redeemed by me and if anyone sees something they like, shoot me an offer! (List not in alphabetical order, but instead by their respective bundles.)

Humble Origin Bundle
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror’s Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Humble Jumbo Bundle

Serious Sam 3: BFE
Garry’s Mod

Humble Indie Bundle 9
Eets Munchies
Brutal Legend
FTL: Faster Than Light
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
LIMBO

Humble Bundle with Android 6
Aquaria
Nightsky

Humble Bundle with Android 5
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Crayon Physics Deluxe

Humble Weekly Sale: Spiderweb Software
Avalon: The Black Fortress
The Geneforge Saga
The Second Avernum Trilogy
Avernum: Escape from the Pit
Nethergate: Ressurection

Humble Weekly Sale: Retro Shooters
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Humble Weekly Sale: Klei Entertainment
Shank
Shank 2
Eets

Humble Weekly Sale: Hosted by PewDiePie!
Botanicula
McPixel
The Showdown Effect
Thomas Was Alone
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

NEW!
Humble Weekly Sale: 1C Company
King’s Bounty: Armored Princess
King’s Bounty: The Legend
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide
King’s Bounty: Crossworlds
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY

…I think that’s everything. I haven’t bought most of the more recent ones (within a few months), but when I do and some games overlap I’ll be sure to put them here! Remember, if you see anything you like, just say so and we can work something out! Happy gaming!

Here are a majority of games that, if you have an extra copy of, (don’t go buy these just becuase they’re on this list) I’d very much like to trade with you:
Achron (RTS with Time Travel)
Half-Life 2 and Episodes (I’ve missed out)
Banished (Such a great idea)
The Stanley Parable (The original mod was amazing)

EDIT:

@RepeatPan Would these happen to be keys/tradeable copies on Steam? I might be one of the few people in the world to not have ever played Half-Life 2 and its Episodes.

-Spoolicus

1 Like

I’ll give you both Natural Selection 2 and Magicka for that Endless Space. Btw, would that include the dlc aswell?

They are. I got them via the Golden Potato thing way back then and some other promotions. To be honest, I’m not sure why I’ve got about three HL2… A friend of mine says it’s hard to not get one for free.

wow, quite the supply you have their @Spoolicus! :+1:

I’ll post my list in a bit… having a bit of a time distinguishing what I’ve given away and what’s still available…

edit: well, here’s a few i’m fairly certain I haven’t given away (I know I haven’t activated them)…

Humble Indie Bundle 7

• Cave Story
  • Closure
  • Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
  • Shank 2
  • Snapshot
  • The Basement Collection

Humble Indie Bundle 9

• A Virus Named TOM
  • Brutal Legend
  • Eets Munchies
  • LIMBO
  • Mark of the Ninja

#I’ve got:

Steam:

-Contaigon

Humble Bundle:

-Garry’s Mod
-Arkham Asylum GOTY
-Orcs Must Die! GOTY
-Sanctum Collection (I dont believe this has Sanctum 2, despite the name)
-Cities in Motion 2

#I would love:

-L4D
-Stanley Parable
-Goat Simulator
-Dishonored

I also have a complete set of NS2 cards, if that’d make a trade a bit more appetizing

AND
I have, for those highrollers and big spenders out there, a download of Dwarf Fortress.
Yeah, you just read that right. Cash only.

1 Like

I’d be interested in your Serious Sam 3 gift, for a friend.

Would this happen to be the collection of the other 8 or so Edmund McMillen games excluding the big titles of Super Meat Boy and Binding of Isaac? Because if it is, I may be somewhat interested…

let me check on that my good man … as soon as I’m back home… in roughly 10 hours… :smile:

1 Like

You do that, I’ll be here…

Waiting…

And watching…