Tony's Best Quotes Library

Tony’s Best Quotes Library

Here in these quote libraries, we store the best things the developers have ever said, but there is a forgotten person. This person is @Ponder, or also known as Tony! He was forgotten by the quote keepers, but now there is a place for all of Tony’s quotes. Rejoice!

8 Likes

“Search for Script Error” - Tony 2015
"Hi" - Tony 2015

6 Likes

“sorry is that font to small? i made it bigger for you guys even if it wasnt.” - Tony 2015

5 Likes

“There are 8 servers in here, and it’s 86 degrees outside, so it’s pretty hot” - Tony 2015

5 Likes

“Tracing… TRACING… have we talked about tracing? Let’s talk about tracing.” -Tony 2015

7 Likes

“Grep to the rescue!”… [Hums Mission Impossible theme] - Tony 2015

6 Likes

“We’re walking up the tree… that doesn’t seem like a good idea” - Tony 2015 (Heard out of context completely)

7 Likes

“It’s so sad.” - Tony with a smile on his face

Credits to @Avairian . If Tony keeps making livestreams we might compile his quotes too. All the team appreciates our support n_n

8 Likes

“OH NO I NEED SAMUEL L JACKSON TO MOVE OVER HERE” - Tony testing the party system

4 Likes

“do you have a region collision shape? no? who are you? i don’t know you anymore” - Tony fixing the crate rotation bug.

4 Likes

“Well, we have lots of gross parts of the code. This is one of them.” - Tony 2015
"Totally legitimate assert, bad code here." - Tony 2015
"Go for the gold!" - Tony 2015

4 Likes

“just make
MAKE!
srsly
just make” - Tony 2015

5 Likes

“There’s one… there’s two… there’s three… there’s OH NO!” - Tom 2015 on color palettes.

4 Likes

Tony (describing types of multiplayer): … The other one is PVP - I’m gonna build my town, and you’re gonna build your town… and I’m gonna build this big cliff with a lava wall and send lava into your town and laugh as all your people burn.

Me: … well, that escalated quickly.

6 Likes

“Am I muted? Oh good, I’m not. That would’ve been really embarrassing.” - Tony 2015

5 Likes

“Find in files searched twice. So there are not 8 there are 4 minus 2 is 3.” - Tony 2015

Math might not be my strong suit, but last I checked 4-2≠3!

4 Likes

“Alright, I am going to have to figure out how eating works…” - Tony 2016

5 Likes

“There’s a syntax error on line 151. That’s good.” - Tony 2016
"When someone mounts you, let me know what’s up" - Tony 2016

######Is this too innapropriate?

5 Likes

“sorry if i’m going a bit too speedy, i’m just trying to fix bugs” - Tony 2016

“oh wow, the heaters on, cool” - Tony 2016

“oh wow, she popped up!” - Tony 2016

2 Likes

“lets play a game, if you can find the bug before i find the bug then… umm…uh… you wont get anything, but it’ll be fun!” - Tony 2016

“we don’t have a trash can here, oh well, we’ll hold onto it for awhile” - Tony 2016

3 Likes