The Stonehearth Graphics Test Thread

Yer this thread should have probably been locked a while back. I believe that most issues, if not all issues, have been fixed since the graphics test.

If you’re running the latest Alpha 4 and still encountering these problems then it might be best to post a bug report, have a search to see if anyone else has reported these issues.

These issues are fault of a poor graphics card. I’ve suffered them since the second Graphics Test (which was the first my computer could run).

It has never been reported as a separate thread, in my case I never did it because I knew there was probably nothing much possible to do with it. I prefer optimization in terms of framerates, as it has been lately.
Here is a picture with black dots on the ground and honestly I don’t know which are better.

If anyone would like to report it as a bug, feel free.

Considering my GT 640 can run Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Tomb Raider and many other top tier games at ultra without graphic issues, I am kinda leaning towards a big “no, it is not the fault of a poor graphic card” …

Also, reducing polygons by conecting similar textures in one big polygon is actually a prime way to improve frame rate, since polygon count is one of the biggest FPS clogs! not that I have that issue, Stonehearth run smoothly for me, no FPS concerns whatsoever.

On the latest Alpha I noticed a big improvement over this glitches though, like … almost no dots whatsoever!

You didn’t specify which version were you running on your previous post, so we didn’t know to which were you referring to. I’m glad you like the latest Alpha :smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: All units slow down and stop