The Legendary Example Badge!

yea, it can be confusing, because when you first join your “new” your trust level 0… kinda weird, but at the same time it makes sense

1 Like

In any case, unless changed by our lovely admins, the thread I linked shows all the requirements to leveling up all the way to at least Regular.

1 Like

Let’s not forget that I’m the Official Unofficial Stonehearth Dev Stream Ginger. I have gone through months of ginger racist comments. I set a good EXAMPLE for people not to get mad at each other, even if one says a ginger racist comment

2 Likes
  1. Ginger =/= race.
  2. I told you, it’s all about branding. Gingers have no souls, but redheads are sexy.

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The values have been tweaked for this value so that it requires a lot of effort to become a Leader, or Elder, or whatever they call the almost-moderator these days. I don’t think the levels below have been adjusted, though.

1 Like

I was kind of mad when I finally passed the Regular time requirements according to the Meta Discourse which would be an awesome name for a video-game boss, btw and I thought I’d passed the other requirements too. I guess the requirements here are different, though. It’s a shame. The Regular level can be used as a title, and I’d totally be fine with that.

Back to the topic at hand, the example badge! Well, as so far I was the only one to submit an essay about my works to the Siphoning Center, I obviously am an example of the very inner workings of art and culture itself within the arbitrary grouping we refer to as society.

4 Likes

Oh my god. I thought I couldn’t invite people because I never knew how, but I’ve just noticed that button at the bottom of the page… I’m so tempted to try its functionality… :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Huh. How long has that button been there for me?

5 Likes

For however long you’ve been a level 3 user.

it’s OK, I just noticed it myself as well… eesh, we’ve only been on the forums for what… an eon or so? :smile:

6 Likes

am i the only one that knew about that button…?

i would use it, but none of my friends are interested in this game :confused:

3 Likes

Dang, I never knew about the “trust levels”. I guess I’ll have to show up 50 days in a row - I think I already meet all the other requirements.

Invite … now I have to find someone that likes Stonehearth, who doesn’t play it, get them to buy it, then get them on the wonderful Discourse!

Meh, if only it was that easy…

1 Like

thats my problem also :disappointed:

3 Likes

looks at the skype group he’s on with friends who he knows he can drag onto the discourse

3 Likes

@Xynariz & @8BitCrab

you could go poaching in steam discussions.

2 Likes

I’ve never explored the Steam Community. And after many of the things that I’ve heard, I’m not sure I want to… I like our Discourse Community! It’s great.

5 Likes

There is nothing wrong with the steam community. You just need the proper equipment when you visit a steam forum. First off, are you allergic to asbestos?

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: