The Kingdom of Havarti (Work in Progress)

didnt the temple of time have a fast forward built in :wink: ?

1 Like

I don’t want to insta-build it though xD

Finally, it’s done. The Cathedral of Raven Burleyhands. An entire island dedicated to the heroine of the series.

The Let’s Build:

Pictures:

20190522004220_1

20190522004228_1

20190522004319_1

And don’t worry, no Hearthlings were seriously harmed in the making of this cathedral (like, I didn’t kill over 2000 hearthlings for those gravestones)

4 Likes

That was actually my first thought. >.>

Which is why I specified xD

Yeah, my first thought upon seeing the top pic of them was “wow, did he like carry over all the gravestones from an entire series for that project?!”, and then I saw the fields and fields of them and went “ah, debug tools/decorative mod it is then” hahaha!

I always think it’s a shame that the Black Cord graveyards are populated with enemy-owned items and that it’s only possible to destroy them, not loot them. I’d love to do a spooky/gothic build using those iron fences and lots of “repatriated” gravestones and crypts.

I made a little mod that allows your mason to craft tombstones, that way they are owned by you, and not by enemies. Really helpful xD

1 Like

I forgot to say, you can download the Cathedral from the workshop if you want it in your world.
I just… highly recommend doing an instabuild on it… it’s big xD

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1718231540

“big”
how many resources were needed to make that insane project again XD? more than most towns?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes. Yes is going to be my answer xD

1 Like