The game keeps shutting itself

while I’m playing the game, the game shuts itself after a while… for example: I am playing and I just finished a building… i haven’t saved for like 10 minutes of maybe 15, it depends if I can remind myself saving the game. The game suddenly shuts down and i have to redo everything from my last save… which is pretty darn annoying, because most of the time it happens, i have to rebuilt a house or regather all kinds of stuff… is this a problem that only happens to me or is it a (known) bug? my drivers are updated (manually) so that is not the problem.

Mine usually crashes when I try to load a game

This is a known issue, sometimes updating the graphic drivers work and sometimes not.

If I can find a related report I’ll merge this with it.

@Yukatan, could you please specify your system information and what version of the game are you running?

1 Like

@Relyss I have Intel I7 and a AMD Radeon HD 7900 graphics card. I am running the Alpha 5 (build 1665 I think)

I had the problems with older drivers that the game crashes after 2 minutes. I found the solution and that was updating the drivers :slight_smile:

The solution for the other games?
Then Stonehearth crashes for you or not? :confused:
Mm they just released a new build, try updating the game to the last version and see if you have the same problem :worried:

1 Like

No all my games are running just fine except for stonehearth… after updating the drivers is solved the problem for stonehearth too… but then it shuts down randomly… and well I will update it tomorrow, so I will post it here if the update solved my problem or not :wink: Thanks anyways @Relyss

1 Like